Thursday 31 January 2013

Help her

Cynthia's Blog

Hello god, so nice i can write this about my mom. Actually my mom has a trouble now with her friend. I dunno what is it,but it sound complicated. she dont wanna share her problem with me. Yea,because I'm her daughter and i just have to study without thinking bout her prob.

I thought her life was less complicated without my silly dad,that making a prob anytime. But now she still have a problem! So i send S.O.S signal from my home now :) please help her,i think you wont  granted my pray so simple, but i want you to make her problem simple as you can.
That's all my Lord,good night :D

Cynthia's Blog / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Template Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Blogger Template